Eligibility: Those Student who has passed +2 Examination with atleast 40 % marks in aggregate or equivalent examination
Course Duration: 1 years
1. PC Computing-I [MS Office 2003]
2. PC Computing-II [Professional DTP]
3. Fundamental of Computer & Operating System/p>
4. DBMS through oracle-10g & System Analysis & Design
1. INetwork Concepts and Management (Hardware, Software, setting in LINUX/UNIX/NT environment
2. Programming in C
3. Introduction to Scripting Languages Web Designing& Uses of Internet
4. e-Commerce BusinessPaper-II
Career Options and Job Avenues Students
A number of concessions are given to the students by the college on the basis of the meritorious performance.Some of our scholorships like Sh. H.C. Bhalla and Sh. R.C. Bhatia Memorial Cash Prize, Mrs. Sushila Devi Memorial Scholorship of Rs:5100.
In order to assess the progress of the studentss two Terminal Examination will be held in the month of September and March.The date sheet of the examination will be notified to the students well in time.All students are required to appear in the college Examination
Eligibility Criterion for University Examination are 75% attendance, 25% marks in house test In Migration cases, it is the solo responsibility to fullfill the eligibility criterion of the University till the case is cleared by the University.