Documents required at the time of Admission
1. Original mark sheet of the previous class appeared/ passed.
2. Original Date of Birth certificate.
3. Character Certificate from the head of Institution last attended(for new students).
4. Migration Certificate in original
5. Four passport size photographs.
6. All the supporting certificates from competent authorities incase of SC/BC/ ST and low income groups.
Process of Admission
The students should
1. Be present in person along with original certificates.
2. Get the admission form signed by parents/ guardians.
3. Get it checked from the admission committee.
4. Deposit the fee at the fee counter on the same day.
5. Give complete address and phone number for communication.
6. Fill the specific form for change of subject, if any, within 15 days ofhis/ her admission duly signed by the teacher incharge.
Admission to the college is made provisionally at the sole risk and responsibility of the candidate and subject to the approval of G.N.D. University. If approval to the admission is withheld by the competent authority for any reason, the student shall bear the whole responsibility and will not be entitled to any claim from the college.
A student who is placed under compartment in SSC-II board examination can take admission in BA-part I provisionally, provided he/ she clears his/ her compartment examination by November 2019, otherwise the admission will automatically stand cancelled.
Students from other Universities/ Board
Students from other Universities/ Board must apply for eligibility certifñicate through office within a month and will have to submit:
1. Original certificate and Detail Mark Card (DMC)
2. Original Migration certificate/ eligibility form.
3. Oniginal certificate of category like SC/ BC/ ST and Punjab Domicile.
4. Eligibility Fee.
A number of concessions are given to the students by the college on the basis of the meritorious performance.Some of our scholorships like Sh. H.C. Bhalla and Sh. R.C. Bhatia Memorial Cash Prize, Mrs. Sushila Devi Memorial Scholorship of Rs:5100.
In order to assess the progress of the studentss two Terminal Examination will be held in the month of September and March.The date sheet of the examination will be notified to the students well in time.All students are required to appear in the college Examination
Eligibility Criterion for University Examination are 75% attendance, 25% marks in house test In Migration cases, it is the solo responsibility to fullfill the eligibility criterion of the University till the case is cleared by the University.